- Improvements to the cleanup routine, which is used to destroy the work directory of a test case after the test case has terminated:
- Heavy refactoring to be tolerant to failures. These failures may arise when a child of the test case does not exit immediately and holds temporary files in the work directory open for longer than expected.
- Any file systems that the test case leaves mounted within the work directory will now be unmounted, just as the ATF test interface mandates. I realize that this adds a lot of complexity to the runtime engine for very little gain. If/when we revise the tests interface, it will be worth to reconsider this and maybe leave the cleanup of mounted file systems to the test case altogether.
- As a result, issue 17 has been fixed!
- Kyua now captures common termination signals (such as SIGINT) and exits in a controlled manner. What this means is that Kyua will now kill any active test programs and clean up any existing work directories before exiting. What this also means is that issue 4 is fixed.
The list of pending tasks for 0.1 shortens!